BACK IN STOCK MID JANUARY
Protect your vehicles & trailers chassis and suspension components with Salt Shift underbody & trailer sealant. Providing a clear coat, high gloss, non stick and hydrophobic properties.
Giving a long lasting corrosion barrier against the elements of sand, salt and mud. Perfect for coastal living, beach driving, salt dipping, and bush bashing action with your off-road vehicle or marine vessel trailer.
- SPRAYS STRAIGHT ON
- CLEAR COAT APPLICATION
- CORROSION BARRIER PROTECTION
- LASTS UP TO 12 MONTHS
- OIL BASED RUST PREVENTATIVE
- CURES & HARDENS IN 2-3 DAYS
NON STICK, HYDROPHOBIC FINISH
The Salt Shift Underbody & Trailer Sealant will reduce or even eliminate all rust on trailers and vehicles. A battle we all constantly face with our valued toys.
- Pressure wash the appointed areas of your vehicle or trailer, best used with Salt Shifts Mighty Degreaser for a thorough clean
- Allow to dry free of water residue
- Spray Salt Shift Underbody & Trailer Sealant on
- Allow 3 hours to tack dry before any normal tarmac driving
- Allow 36-72 hours to cure and harden before any trail/beach driving, vessel launching or commuting on wet roads. Ensure to check if it has cured to a non-stick touch test prior to going off-road.